It's not everyday that you have baby bobcats just on the other side of your backyard fence! I was doing some ironing in the living room when I look up out the back window and notice a bobcat wandering around our patio...likely looking for food or drink! So I run around like a maniac to find a camera and by the time I find one the bobcat has jumped over the fence and into the wash. You can bet my crazy husband did not let that stop him...he goes over to the fence and finds this absolutely amazing scene on the other side....
Oh how I absolutely love the desert! Blake of course was very worried about their hunger and thirst, but no he did not feed them. Thank goodness for a FABULOUS monsoon this afternoon that I am sure provided them with water...as well as all our thirsty plants and grass!
No comments:
Post a Comment